After much priceless feedback during the private and public betas, we are really excited to announce the release of NodeChef Cloud Search and Analytics. NodeChef Cloud Search and Analytics is a search and analytics-as-a-service solution that allows developers to implement full-text search and analytics capabilities into web and mobile applications without having to worry about the complexity of managing infrastructure. The search and analytics solution is generally available in our US-East Region. A number of customers are already using it in production.
Cloud Search and analytics provides all the features required to integrate modern search and analytics functionality into your app. Cloud Search is also wire compatible with mongodb and can be accessed from clients that implement the mongodb wire protocol such as the official mongodb drivers, mongo shell etc. Below are some of the features currently supported:
- Full text search
- Support for 31+ languages and the standard ICU tokenizer
- Phrase, proximity and prefix search
- Trie fuzzy matching and Levenshtein distance matching
- Snippeting and highlighting
- Relevance ranking and query-time rank expressions
- GeoJson indexing and search leveraging Google's S2 library
- Extensive SQL Select support
- Live Query
- Hierarchical joins
- Automated data synchronization from your mongodb database via oplog tailing
- Ability to use as a standalone transactional database
NodeChef search and analytics is a paid service starting at $18/month per 1 GB. This is perfectly priced to make it affordable for anyone developing search and analytics applications.
Discover how you can build amazing search experiences for your customers by leveraging powerful features that are not available with other search packages. For more information please refer to the product documentation page.
Stay tuned for more news!